Trinity Beach Attractions
- Experience The Great Barrier Reef from Cairns or Port Douglas – swim, snorkel, scuba-diving, glass bottom boat, semi submersibles
- The Historic Kuranda Train & Fantastic Skyrail to the Kuranda Village
- North to the famous Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation,
- Take in the Natural wonders up on the Tablelands, waterfalls and Curtain Fig Tree
- Go Hot Air Ballooning or tour the coffee or tea plantations
- Enjoy our Indigenous Culture and History
- Islands in the area include Green Island, Fitzroy Island, Low Isles and the Frankland Islands – a national park part coral cay part continental island
Trinity Beach is central to all the major attractions of Tropical North Queensland including one of the natural Great Wonders of the World – the Great Barrier Reef. It is the largest coral reef system in the world. Comprised of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for 2,600 kilometres.
At the Meridien at Trinity we have a great selection of Reef Trips for all ages to enjoy; full day trips and live-on-board including snorkelling, scuba-diving, swimming and semi submerged and glass bottom boats.
World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest is a tropical rainforest 2 hours north of Trinity Beach. At 1200 square kilometres, it is the largest continuous area that contains 30% of Australia’s frog, marsupial and reptile species, 65% of the bat and butterfly species and 20% of birds in a landmass of only 0.2% of the country.
As you ascend the Alexandra Range you will be amazed at the outstanding beauty of where the Rainforest meets the Reef. Experience the grandeur of the Daintree’s most spectacular fan-palm dominated rainforest. Enjoy Cape Tribulation, named by Captain Cook and experience Weary Bay. Boardwalks, treks on the forest floor, walk on white sand, swim in the turquoise Coral Sea.
We can advise on what tours are available and the best weather conditions during your stay.